Our school assembly is one of the most important aspects of a school's curriculum.It's potential to nurture a positive school ethos that stresses care for the self, others and the pursuit of all forms of excellence should not be underestimated.It Powerfullly nurtures the develoment of intra personal intelligence. Pupils are very aware that all staff, by thier positive attitude,involve themselves in assemblies, acting as role models for the pupils to emulate. Assemblies contain times of quiet reflection that enable pupils to develop the deepest values and aspirations of the human spirit.
Silent reflection is a key element in a assembly and so we conduct yoga before the assembly and the elements that includes:
- Creating an appropriate atmosphere in the assembly that is conducive to leading the pupils in a reflective exercise
- Encouraging pupils to sit in a relaxed, comfortable and still manner.
- Developing the ability to use the inner eye of imagination.
- The person conducting the assembly using appropriate words to stimulate the creation of a picture on the screen of the minds of the pupils
- Pupils developing the skills necessary to go within themselves, thus being observers of their thoughts in order to nurture positive images that support positive behaviour.
- Elementary Drawing
- Science Olympeiad
- Talent Hunt
- Hindi Pradnya Shodh
- School Brochure
- Admission Form
- CBSE Registarion Certificate
- CBSE School Audit Report