- 1. How is ROTARY ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL different from other international schools around?
Ans- Over the Past 12 years ROTARY ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL has been known for its "Excellence in Education." Our focus is on delivering a high-quality teaching and learning, designing a broad and rich curriculum including diverse co- curricular opportunities and providing a supportive guidance programme.
- 2. Is there a school uniform?
Yes, we have school uniforms for students from Grade 1 to Grade 12.
- 3. Are your teachers working in the school well qualified?
Ans- The teaching staff is highly qualified in their respective fields.
- 4. What is the age criterion for admissions?
Ans- The REMS has an age policy which it follows diligently for all admission applications. While applying for Grade 1 the child must have completed 6 years by April.
- 5. What is the teacher student ratio in the school?
Ans- In REMS, the teacher student ratio is 1:1.5
- Elementary Drawing
- Science Olympeiad
- Talent Hunt
- Hindi Pradnya Shodh
- School Brochure
- Admission Form
- CBSE Registarion Certificate
- CBSE School Audit Report